Friday, October 17, 2014

[GIFS] Nae Il's Cantabile Episode 1-2 First Impression

I have anticipated this show for some time now. I honestly believe that any role thrown towards Joowon he will excel at. I trust him to accurately portray any character he is given. He has yet to disappoint me.

I have watched the first two episodes and I am left wanting MORE. Shim Eun Kyung's portrayal of Seol Nae Il is pretty AWESOME. Previous to this drama, I had not heard much about her. But after two hours of her, I love the bubbly eccentric flare she has given Nae Il. She makes me literally laugh out loud.

Anyway here are some gifs I made out of the scenes I enjoyed.

Nae Il's Cantabile Nae Il's Cantabile
Nae Il's Cantabile Nae Il's Cantabile

Tomorrow Cantabile Tomorrow Cantabile
Nae Il's Cantabile  photo 8_zpsc6n1ijdo.gif

내일도 칸타빌레 내일도 칸타빌레
내일도 칸타빌레

No comments:

Post a Comment